Galveston Bay area (east or west bay, jetties and gulf), weigh in will be at the
West End Restaurant and Sand Bar in Sea Isle, 21706 Burnet Dr., Galveston, TX 77554. 2p-4p
- Entries may be mailed or purchased online at www.cypressbuyers.org
- Early Bird Entry Fee $40/person (15+), including T-Shirt, if purchased online or postmarked or by April 15, 2020
- Entries after April 15, 2020 will be $50/person (15+). T-Shirt will be subject to availability (size not guaranteed). Entries must be purchased online or postmarked by May 7, 2020.
- Entries for 14 and under are $10 anytime.
- Entries after May 7 to May 15, 2019 must be purchased online or from a CBA representative.
- A confirmation email of your entry will be sent as they are received.
Saltwater Rodeo Rules
- Fish via boat, pier, shoreline, or wade.
- No professional guides please.
- Prizes awarded & Sponsors:
- Tournament Grand Champion (heaviest stringer one from each class)
- Tournament Reserve Champion (2nd heaviest stringer one from each class)
- Class Champion Speckled Trout
- Class Champion Gaftop Catfish
- Class Champion Redfish (Red Drum) under 28″
- Class Champion “Other Species” of fish.
ENTERING FISH: Fish eligible to be entered into the Tournament are Redfish, Speckled Trout, Gaftop Catfish and legal species for “Other Species Category”. All fish entered will be legal according to Texas Parks and Wildlife. All winning fish shall be determined by weight. In the event of a tie, the fish that was weighed in first shall be declared the winner. If weigh-in times are identical, the person who registered for the Tournament first shall be declared the winner. All fish entered into competition must have been caught by the Participant and must be weighed, at the designated Official Weigh-in Station. No fish will be weighed without signing the official weigh-in registration form. No transfer of fish among Tournament participants shall be allowed. Fish must be weighed in by tournament personnel between 2:00p and 4:00p. No fish may be weighed in after 4:00 p.m. on May 16, 2020. No frozen, spoiled, gutted, altered, or mutilated fish will be eligible for entry.